Bespoke copywriting training tailored to your needs
Delivered live online for individuals and groups – wherever they are based
Everyone who writes copy or content faces a different set of challenges depending on the product, medium and purpose they’re writing for.
Perhaps you’re trying to find engaging ways to tackle a dry subject, find the right voice for your target audiences, or think up a constant supply of fresh ideas for social media. Whatever your individual challenges, the best kind of help is always that which is tailored to your specific needs.
Our virtual training provides the focused, individual support you need to overcome your personal copywriting challenges. Each course is carefully tailored to you (or your group) and delivered live online by an expert trainer and copywriter.
The training is highly interactive, with plenty of discussion and practical elements. You’ll leave equipped with a set of relevant and useful tools that will sharpen your copy and help you overcome even the thorniest copywriting problems.
How it works
After an initial consultation we’ll quickly put together a session plan for you to sign-off to confirm your booking.
Your training is delivered by our expert trainer via a one-to-one video call. You’ll be able to interact, ask questions, see a tailored presentation and share documents – just like you would in-person. The main course is normally around two hours in length, and is followed by a 30 minute check-in session after a couple of weeks.
Following the training you’ll also receive a PDF handbook covering everything discussed during the course, and your trainer remains available to you via email for any additional support you need to apply your learning.
- Planning your copywriting
- Creating an effective briefing process
- Finding the right voice for your target audiences
- Writing punchy headlines
- Effective calls to action
- Proofreading and editing
- Varying tactics for different media
- Insights from persuasion, psychology and NLP
- Using the art of storytelling in your copywriting
- Overcoming writer’s block
- Opening with impact
- Elegant writing techniques
- Achieving structure and flow in your writing
- Creative thinking skills to help enhance your copy
- Developing an authentic voice
- Where to get ideas from
- Repurposing old content
- How and why to use storytelling in content
- Key techniques and models for storytelling
- Creating engaging business stories
Lead Trainer: Gillian Heggs
Gillian’s experience as a copywriter who has written award winning work, combined with many years working as a trainer and communicator, make her a highly effective and popular teacher. Running her own copywriting agency for over a decade, she has worked with clients ranging from international household names to new start-ups, and has written everything from direct mail and brochures to TV ads. As a trainer Gillian especially enjoys the process of creating bespoke courses focusing on specific industry issues and personal writing challenges. Her warm personality and engaging training style bring the best out of those she teaches, helping them build confidence as well as technique during their time together.
Find out more or make a booking
Prices and how to book
Simply drop us a line to arrange an initial consultation. After this we can provide you with a proposed agenda and, once you’re happy, organise a date for your session that suits you.
The price for a single participant is £595+VAT. For small groups, there is an additional charge of £125+VAT per participant. If you require significant new content to be developed we will confirm any development costs before booking.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Consultation call to design your bespoke training agenda
- Intensive two hour virtual training session focused on your specific copywriting needs
- 30 minute follow-up session to check progress and address challenges
- PDF handbook containing visual materials, models and processes covered during the course
- Email support to help you apply your learning after the course
If you have any questions about this or any of our other courses, please get in touch and we’d be very happy to help.