Boost website traffic and increase online visibility
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and it is the process of driving traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines to your company website.
Effective SEO relies on the careful choice of the words and phrases most likely to be used by potential visitors and customers, and the careful integration of these into your online content.
A fundamental understanding of Search Engine Optimisation is now vital to successful marketing. It enables you to:
- Increase the online visibility of your brand through high rankings;
- Increase the online credibility of your brand through associations;
- Drive targeted traffic to your own website;
- Achieve better conversion rates.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at marketing professionals or those with no formal training in SEO, or other professional with a responsibility for digital marketing, as well as small business owners. It does not assume existing expertise or experience.
The SEO writing course provides an understanding of what Search Engine Optimisation is, and how to best implement SEO on all of your website pages, ensuring those who are searching for you online find you online.
Following the course, participants will have:
- A knowledge of the 4 pillars of Digital Marketing and why these are important
- A practical knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and how to implement it
- A practical knowledge of what your website must do to generate business
- A good understanding of how to evaluate your desired online customer journey
This course also includes access to our Writers’ Study, a password protected webspace where we have posted articles, videos, tools and other useful content to help to continue developing as a writer and marketer after completing the course.
Our open courses take place in central London at bright, energising and creativity inspiring venues. No dingy hotel meeting rooms here! A tasty and healthy breakfast and lunch as well as unlimited refreshments are available during the day.
Anna is a high energy, qualified trainer with a background of more than 15 years in training and supporting people to increase and enhance their communications. Co-founder of a busy communications agency, she has a wealth of experience in digital marketing, working with a wide range of organisations to raise their profile, increase engagement and win more business online.
How to book
We can come to you to deliver this course at your offices or a convenient venue anywhere in the UK.
In most cases we can provide an all-inclusive quote to cover design, delivery and materials with some basic information:
- Which course you are interested in
- Where the course would take place
- How many delegates need to be trained
Just drop us a line with these basic facts and we’ll get back to you with a no-obligation quote on the same day.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other courses, please get in touch and we’d be very happy to help.