Unlock the creative power of AI for copy, content and more
Full day virtual workshop – available as a virtual in-house course
This fascinating workshop will introduce you to how AI helps develop your natural writing style and creative marketing skills to create persuasive long-form and short-form content that achieves excellent results.
It is a highly practical programme, and perfect for marketers and copywriters looking to learn how to use prompt engineering in writing everything from social media content, emails, and product descriptions to landing pages, presentations, blogs, and press releases.
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to develop their ability to use AI tools to support the writing they do at work. It’s ideal for copywriters and marcoms professionals.
- Develop innovative copywriting approaches by collaborating with AI to spark creative ideas tailored to your brand’s voice and audiences.
- Create engaging, results-driven content across all formats, from social posts to long-form, by implementing AI-powered brainstorming and optimisation.
- Understand the core technical principles behind LLMs to improve prompt engineering and unlock copy that outperforms traditional writing alone.
- Strategically apply AI writing assistants to amplify marketing brainstorming productivity tenfold.
- Craft prompts for omnichannel content alignment, allowing you to develop a cohesive brand experience across all consumer touchpoints.
- Supercharge video scriptwriting with AI-fuelled creativity, saving hours of manual effort while making every scene shine.
- Streamline content planning using AI tools to develop dynamic, integrated social calendars scaled for today’s digital-first world.
- Perfect your brand’s unique tone of voice using AI collaboration to implement it consistently across all writing projects.
- Get to grips with leveraging AI graphic models to create captivating images and visual content that make campaigns pop.
- Develop AI-powered creative briefs that provide the ultimate framework for emotive storytelling and compelling propositions tailored to each client.
- Enhance on-page SEO elements like metadata descriptions for better content discoverability via search engines.
- Boost the results of PR efforts by using AI to optimise press releases, pitches, and other assets for higher-calibre coverage.
This workshop is delivered live via Zoom by our expert trainer for small groups of students. The content is split into separate modules spread across the day to help keep everyone fresh and energised. We include lots of interaction and practical elements, just like in the classroom, with plenty of opportunities to try out new ideas, discuss experiences and get individual advice and feedback.
Workshop leader: Jonathan Gabay
Jonathan Gabay is an award-winning creative director and digital marketing strategist with over 25 years of advising leading brands.
Additionally, Jonathan is a prominent expert in leveraging AI for enhanced engagement. He shares guidance on digital marketing trends, including psychological approaches and PR crisis management, with outlets ranging from the BBC to CNN.
As an author, Jonathan has written 17 marketing psychology and branding books, including the 2024 title “Digital Marketing and AI Psychology” from Routledge. Many of his books are extensively studied and cited by leading business schools and universities.
How to book
Open virtual sessions
Next virtual session:
1 delegate: £395+VAT
2 delegates: £695+VAT
3 delegates: £945+VAT
In-house virtual delivery
If you have a group of three or more who could benefit from this training course we can deliver a private session just for you, whether online or at your offices.
In most cases we can provide an all-inclusive quote to cover design, delivery and materials with some basic information:
- Which course you are interested in
- How many delegates need to be trained
- Roughly when you would want the training delivered
- Whether you are interested in virtual or classroom delivery
Just drop us a line with these basic facts and we’ll get back to you with a no-obligation quote on the same day.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other courses, please get in touch and we’d be very happy to help.